One of our top rated tour guides, Curt Upton, not only talks about food, shows you food, and hand-delivers you food on our Chelsea Market/Meatpacking District Tours and our Original Greenwich Village Tours…in his spare time he also teaches you how to cook food on his new web site curtupton.com. Curt, along with his adorable sous chef Michael, present quick and simple meals you can prepare at home with basic fresh ingredients. Here’s a list of the top 5 reasons you should visit his web site and subscribe to his YouTube Channel!
1. He’s funny and loved by everyone…everywhere.
2. Are you constantly trying to find the best way to cook a steak, but you can’t fit your grill in your kitchen? Curt can help you with that!
3. Your parents just called to let you know that they just crossed the bridge. That dinner visit they told you about last month? It’s happening…now! You need an “App in a Snap!”
4. That knife set you found a great deal on at the flea market last weekend won’t cut through butter. Curt can help you with that.
5. Your gluten free, dairy free, nut allergy friend is coming over for dinner, and you are SOOOOO over hummus and carrots. Try this easy dish.